- Risk diagnostics – comprehensive risk analysis using fundamental approach. Assesses overall level of risk, providing detailed attribution. Identifies sources of benchmark relative or absolute risk from currency, market, sector and style allocation and stock selection. Individual stock level risk attributions.
- Style & Factor Diagnostics – Style Skylines™ and Style distributions. Shows where assets are invested relative to the distribution of the market and/or the benchmark. User-defined Style factor distribution. History of all style, structure, sources of risk information graphed through time. Analysis directly communicates changes, drifts or stability of portfolio drivers.
- Performance Diagnostics – detailed fund, and fund of fund level attribution. Investigates sources of performance in portfolios. Holdings based attribution decomposes return into market, sector, style factor and stock selection decisions. Hierarchical attribution links sources of risk to sources of return.
- ESG Diagnostics – Establishes ESG factor and sub-factor tilts in the portfolio at a point in time and through time to demonstrate ‘ESG’ process authenticity.
- After-Tax Diagnostics – establishes post-tax credentials and returns using a proprietary framework. Key drivers of post-tax return are unbundled from pre-tax return to provide clear sources of post-tax value add or leakage. Applicable to fund of funds and fund equity portfolios.
Strong value proposition that creates operational and cost efficiencies for time-poor, investment & business professionals.
- Cloud-based portfolio analytics platform where outputs can be tailored by Foresight
- Holdings-based style, structure, risk and performance analysis offering intuitive and transparent insights
- Exceptional graphics and reporting capabilities with online sharing of analysis and reports.
- Easy to use interface with drill down features offering exceptional graphics and reporting.
- Cloud-based platform requiring no local maintenance, enabling reduced I.T. costs.
- Online distribution and sharing of reports and analyses.
Foresight solutions are used by:
- CIO’s, Sales & Marketing, Portfolio Managers, Risk Managers, Analysts, Fund of Funds Managers, Consultants, Super Fund Managers and Family Office Principles.